Chocolate Banana Ice Cream with Special Strawberries
Here is another Pinterest -inspired, Jennifer White original recipe –
Chocolate-Banana “Ice Cream” is as simple as this:
- freeze a banana, then combine with 2 tbsp cocoa powder and blend until smooth and creamy.
- alternative recipes with more detailed instructions can be found here at the Gracious Pantry blog
- Slice strawberries
- Sprinkle lightly with sugar, splenda, or your favorite (please be healthy) sweetener
- Add 1 tablespoon of Devo Oil’s Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- Mix together and chill for at least 1 hour
Serve the Special Strawberries over the Chocolate Banana Ice Cream and you have a gourmet treat that is good for your body and sweet to your soul. The Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar offers the strawberries an unexpected flavor that keeps people scooping the scrumptious dessert to try to name it first.
Enjoy! and feel free to follow me on Pinterest here.
About Jennifer O. White
I'm a simple wife who has discovered God's amazing gift of prayer. Here at Prayerfully Speaking I share my journey of unwrapping this gift. God invites us to ask Him, but His enemy works diligently to keep that from happening. I hope to offer you encouragement to believe God is ready to pour more into your life than you've ever imaged.